首頁 > 範文大全 > 經典台詞 > 速度與激情7經典台詞(中英對照)

速度與激情7經典台詞(中英對照)

手機:M版  分類:經典台詞  編輯:得得9

  速度與激情7經典台詞(中英對照)

  忙了一整天,總算做了一篇連度娘都沒見過的東東(片子太新,英文字幕太難找了)。本人吐血搜集整理最全的台詞,轉載請註明出處。

  1.生命中最重要的永遠是此時此地的家人。

  The most important thing in life will always be the people right here, right now.

  2.我沒有朋友,我們是家人。

  I don”t have friends. I got family.

  3.你不認識我,但是很快就會認識了。

  You don”t know me, but you”re about to.

  4.老大,老大的女人,小丑。

  Alpha, Mrs. Alpha, Joker.

  5.謝天謝地你來了!

  Thank God you showed up!

  6.Dom,汽車不能飛,汽車不能飛!

  Dom. Cars don”t fly! Cars don”t fly!

  7.敵人的敵人就是朋友。

  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

  8.我這輩子最不後悔的事情,就是走進你家的店,買下了第一塊三明治。

  You know the best decision I ever made was stepping into that store, buying that first sandwich.

  9.你以為這將是一場街頭鬥毆嗎?好吧,你特么對了!

  You thought this was gonna be a street fight You”re goddamn right it is.

  10.---Letty:你帶裝甲部隊了嗎?

  ---Hobbs:姑娘,我就是裝甲部隊!

  Letty: Did you bring the cavalry

  Hobbs: Woman, I am the cavalry.

  11.我發誓,無論你去哪,我去哪。你飆車,我飆車;你戰鬥,我戰鬥……如果你死,我也不活了。

  I vow, wherever you go, I go. You ride, I ride.You fight, I fight…If you die, I die.

  12.---不說聲"再見"嗎?

  ---怎麼說得出口…

  ---Hey, thought you could leave without saying goodbye

  ---It”s never goodbye.

  13.我曾說過"賽道即人生",這就是為什麼我們能成為兄弟的原因——因為你也這麼想。無論你我從此是相隔在賽道內外,還是分離在地球兩邊,你永遠在我身邊,永遠是我的兄弟!(註:賽道是四分之一英里長)

  I used to say I lived my life a quarter mile at a time. And I think that”s why we were brothers. Because you did,too. No matter where you are, whether it”s a quarter mile away, or halfway across the world…You”ll always be with me. And you”ll always be my brother.

  14.Because I”ll be there to kick your ass if you ain”t.

  如果你不好好表現,我就弄死你。

  15.Remember,the second you go through those doors,everything changes,Our old life is done.

  記住!你一旦踏入那扇門,一切都改變了,過去的生活不復存在了。

  16.And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.

  我們的熱火瞬間點燃黑夜。

  17.Couldn”t slow down so we had to crash it.

  絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

  18.You can catch me kissin” my girl with both eye closed.

  親吻姑娘的時候,我才會閉眼。

  19.I see some people ahead that we gon” pass.

  前面的對手我們都要超越。

  20.I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.

  我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

  21.I am whatever I am,Only God can judge me.

  我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

  22.We the fam and loyalty never change up.

  我們親如一家,彼此永遠忠誠。

  23.Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it.

  有人評頭論足,我就讓你閉嘴。

  24.Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.

  給他們應有的尊重,不然驕兵必敗。

  25.Nobody makes me do anything I don”t want to.

  那就是沒有人能強迫我做我不想做的事。

  26.Some things you just have to take on faith.

  有時你只需依靠信念。

  27.It takes an amazing woman.He”s an amazing guy.

  你是個出色的女人,他是個不錯的男人。

  28.Father, thank you for the gathering of friends.Father, we give thanks for all the choices we”ve made,because that”s what makes us who we are.Let us forever cherish the loved ones we”ve lost along the way.

  主啊,謝謝你讓我們朋友團聚,主啊,感謝我們所得的選擇,因為那些成就了今天的我們,我們會永遠珍惜一路上我們所痛失的愛人。

  29.You don”t know me,You”re about to.

  你不認識我,你馬上會認識了。

  30.I never thought I would believe that a criminal. Now they can. We also.

  我從來沒想過我會相信一個罪犯。現在會了。我們也是。

  31.want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

  想釣大魚,得到深水去。

  32.if you want to use violence, we can try.

  如果你想使用暴力,咱們可以試試。

  33.I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman… What are the.

  我跟肖合作,物質,武器,金錢,女人…什麼都有。

  34.she survived. She”s in hell for a walk, stronger.

  她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

  35.as the "amnesty" and "amnesty", the day we were born, these words will disappea.

  就如同"大赦"和"特赦" ,我們出生的那天,這些詞就消失了。

  36.something we carry together, he went to have a look two people together are better than one.

  有事大家一起扛,他去也有個照應 兩個人在一起總比一個人強。

  37.Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!

  夥計們!做點什麼,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!

  38.I couldn”t believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.

  我簡直不敢相信,他們偷坦克只是為了搶一個85克的芯片。

  39.Enough. I don”t know anything, but at least know one thing:don”t make me do things I don”t want to.

  夠了,我什麼都不知道!但至少還知道一件事:別逼我做我不想做的事。

  40.I”m living philosophy: I never participate in the game.

  我活着的理念:我從來不參與遊戲。

  41.You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.

  你站錯對了,婊子!

  42.I never thought I would believe that a criminal.

  我從來沒想過我會相信一個罪犯。

  43.Drag racing or death.

  飆車或者死亡。

您正在瀏覽: 速度與激情7經典台詞(中英對照)
網友評論
速度與激情7經典台詞(中英對照) 暫無評論