首頁 > 求職應聘 > 面試技巧 > 英語面試常見問題(2)

英語面試常見問題(2)

手機:M版  分類:面試技巧  編輯:小景

英語面試常見問題(2) 標籤:外企面試 面試經歷 電話面試 求職面試 公務員面試

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

  A:Silence is golden. Just don”t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)

  Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

您正在瀏覽: 英語面試常見問題(2)
網友評論
英語面試常見問題(2) 暫無評論